Thursday, June 8, 2017

Who is "A Haute Mommy"

Welcome to A Haute Mommy!  Yes I've been here before but this is a fresh new start to my "Haute" pronounced "hot" life.  You may ask yourself, "what makes her life so haute?"  Well my "Haute life isn't defined by status, money, or fame as you may assume.  Nope, this life of mines is filled with struggle, adversity, perseverance, and faith!  There is no perfection over here and my life is what I make it....I make the best of my life and that's what makes it "haute" because no matter what is thrown at me I survive!  Always remember you define what you make of your life.  I chose the "Haute" life so stay tuned to see what makes it so "haute".


So now on to the introductions.....

You can call me Mrs. J and my family, you can call us "J Crew".  There is papa bear, Mr. J, the ex marine who gave us the "J" name.  My oldest music loving basketball star we nicknamed Nia (also known as "It Girl Nia") is a quiet soul much like her mama who likes to be to herself.  My middle child, nicknamed Mimi, is outgoing and the life of this party.  Then there is the baby whose nickname is simply "J".  He's 4 so not so much a baby but don't tell him that; I would like to keep him my baby forever.  The five of us make up J Crew, and boy do these mixed up personalities cause a whole lot of chaos mixed up with a lot more love.


I questioned my return to the blog world.  I started blogging years ago when some of the more bigger bloggers weren't so big and monetizing wasn't the name of the game.  Boy has things changed.  I couldn't keep up with the Jones and my life had so many obstacles I didn't know which direction I was headed.  So I started and stopped this blog a few times, moved to a .com, and now made my way back to BlogSpot.  Why have I returned you may be wondering?  Well my return to the blog world is why I started.  Blogging is a way for me to express myself and my life, but the greatest benefit is that I could touch others.  We all have a story to tell.  So many people can relate to us, so many people can grow from us, but the greatest gift of all is when we can find healing by expressing our story to others.  See my life stories or as I call them "life lessons" has molded me into the woman I am today and I want to take you on my journey called life.  So come on...See where it leads me...

3 comments:

  1. Hiiiiii!!!! OMG!!! its good to see you! I so remember you years ago!! I never stopped following you tho!! welcome back!! Girl I agree with you so much on how things have changed.. I started blogging bc of the inspiration from people like you and many others but like you said BOY has things changed! I have not updated my blog in a long time either.. I have now since started a youtube acct named TiffanysTouch.. I do how ever want to return to blogging tho bc like you said everyone has a story to tell.. I get so wrapped up that sometimes I forget to log onto my blog acct but I do hope to see more of you. I have too much to say and not enough time or space..lolol.. so ill get off here. but good seeing ya!! Keep posting and I'll do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This has made my day! I use to love blogging but found myself forgetting to log in but now I'm back and ready to blog like it us to be. I'm so glad you stopped by and I hope we keep in touch. You're in Augusta right? I'm right in SC. I'm headed to your YouTube channel now to subscribe! I'm not brave enough to jump into the YouTube world but I love watching videos. Keep in touch.

      Delete
    2. Heeeeey girl!!! LOL.. yes I'm in Augusta!! We are neighbors then!! lolol.. Yes starting YouTube was hard at first but now I'm over kinda over it.. Like anything having and striving to make great will come hard work.. I'm not that popular yet.. But its OKAY.. slow and steady wins the race.. I certainly do hope that we stay in touch!

      Delete

Letting Go

As our kids get older we as parents have to learn to let go.  We raise them and guide them through life, but then we have to give them their...