Can you believe that February has come upon us so soon? I created my goals for the year HERE but I started off the New Year wrong by not even focusing on any. As a part of getting organized and refocusing my life I've created some goals for the month of February that I plan to complete. So here they are:
1. Create and stick to a budget for the month
2. Create a budget for upcoming visit to FL
3. Start clipping coupons
4. Procrastinate less
5. Organize my school schedule
6. Create a career portfolio
7. Start looking for internship/ practicum sites
8. Create at least 5 Valentine's Day inspired dishes
9. Do self- care activities
10. Stress/worry less
My goals are focused around making my life stress free and school. It seems like there is so much to get done in so little time with even less resources but I know I can do it.
What are some of the things you hope to complete in the month of February?